Pixelkit Inc. is looking for a mobile game developer
by Irene Enriquez
Pixelkit Inc. was founded because of our passion for video games and to help people. And that’s exactly what we’re doing now.
We talk about games. We create games. We live and breathe games.
More importantly, we help brands in not only marketing their products but also in connecting with their customers.
Right now, we are looking for a smart and talented mobile game developer to join our small but awesome team.
As a mobile game developer, you’ll:
- develop mobile games for iOS & Android for big brands in the Philippines
- bring the concept of a game into reality
- help the team innovate by thinking of new processes and technology
- contribute to the growth of Pixelkit as a reputable game development studio
- work with a team who loves games and technology as much as you do
We’re looking for someone who:
- loves to learn and collaborate with other awesome people
- is knowledgeable of Java and/or C/C++ for developing Android apps
- is knowledgeable of Objective C for developing iOS apps
- is familiar with Unity, Corona SDK is a plus
- has an eye on what makes a good game
***Fresh graduates are welcome!
Why You Should Work with Pixelkit
- Unlimited use of Espresso Machine!
- Unleash your inner fashionista; no strict dress code
- Free snacks for the team!
- Team buildings out of town
- Freedom to speak your ideas
- Get the front-row seat to witness the growth of gamification and game-based marketing in the country
You can send your resumes over at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can submit your online application here.